Tuesday, September 8, 2015


In less than a month, Human Body Theater will be making its debut(t)!  Have you ever wanted to read a 240-page comic book about your very own fantastic human body?  Well, now you can.  This book includes classic hits like “Why Do We Yawn?”, “How Does a Cut Get Infected?” and “Where Do Farts Come From?”.  There are elaborate dance routines by oxygen molecules in tutus and a chorus line of infectious diseases (because I though everyone would want to see a bacterium in fishnet stockings).
I’ll be posting some teasers from the book over the next few months, so stay tuned!
Look for Human Body Theater on Oct 6 (or you can pre-order it here)!

2 comments:

Majortotosite Pro said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. 메이저사이트

Racesite Pro said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog. Very inspiring and helpful too. Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. 경마사이트